:: Blueberry Poppy Seed Salad ::
I love summer, but who wants to turn on the oven or cook over a hot stove top when it’s 100 degrees outside? This Blueberry Poppy Seed Salad is fast, fresh, and most of all tasty. What makes this salad a quick dinner fix is the use of a store bought rotisserie chicken. I love rotisserie chickens, they make life easy and you can incorporate them in so many different meals. It’s all about making life easy right!?! So let us make your life easier with this simple Blueberry Poppy Seed Salad, it’s what’s for dinner on this hot summer night.
I don’t know about you, but sometimes dinner can be overwhelming. Long summer fun days outside plus the heat of the day, makes me want to whip up something fast and easy without having to think. This dinner salad is the perfect mixture of a little sweetness made from the blueberries and the poppy seed dressing, mixed with the tang from the feta cheese. All it takes is a few ingredients plus a large salad bowl and dinner is set.
- 1 bag of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 pint of blueberries
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 handful of croutons
- 1 bottle of Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
- 1 avocado sliced.
- Cut up the rotisserie chicken in chunks using your favorite chicken slices.
- Rinse the salad and blueberries and dump them into a large bowl.
- Add the the feta, chicken, croutons, and avocado.
- Sprinkle with the Poppy Seed Salad Dressing and lightly toss.