:: Strawberry Tropical Cocktail ::
It was a big birthday week for my family last week during our spring break. To celebrate I made a few of these Strawberry Tropical Cocktails. The taste of this tropical drink will take you back to your last vacation, or make you think of taking one real soon.
This Strawberry Tropical Cocktail is definitely on the skinny side so you can enjoy one or two. Sip them over appetizers in the late afternoon, or share them with a couple of girl friends and count down the days until schools out for summer!
What makes this drink feel like it should have a tiny umbrella in it is the mixture of coconut vodka with the muddled strawberries and pineapple. I have made this Strawberry Tropical Cocktail by either simply muddling the strawberries and pineapple with Stevia at the bottom of a cocktail glass or I have placed the strawberries and pineapple with Stevia in the blender. Either pureed or with fruit on the bottom, this recipe is easy to make and it will transport you to a quiet moment beach side with a cocktail in hand. Cheers to celebrating birthdays, counting down until schools out, and to enjoying these cocktails on a sunny day.
Strawberry Tropical Cocktail
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling water I used lime flavored
- 3 ounces of Coconut Vodka
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 1 packet of Stevia
- 4 strawberries sliced
- 1/8 cup pineapple fresh or frozen
- a splash of orange juice
- Divide the strawberries and the pineapple and place in two cocktail glasses.
- Add half a package of stevia into each of the glasses.
- Muddle the fruit and Stevia with a back of a spoon.
- In a cocktail shaker add the Coconut Vodka, Cointreau, and sparkling water.
- Shake until mixed but be careful to shake too hard as the sparkling water is carbonated.
- Pour the mixture into the two glasses.
- Top each glass with a splash of orange juice and serve with ice.
- Serve and sip cold