Blood Orange and Raspberry Sparkler //
We are celebrating! Well kind of…it’s been a long week and we have been gone FAR too long from our little space, but really I am celebrating with this Blood Orange and Raspberry Sparkler because I made it through a short juice cleanse.
Honestly we are happy to share our favorite foods and family moments, but at the moment life seems a bit busy. I think most of you can attest to that. How did we go from the holidays to mid February? It can only mean one more thing, it’s another HOLIDAY!
For this Valentine’s Day we hope to keep things simple yet fun. We love to celebrate with a special meal at home and this year we will be enjoying a couple of these easy, tasty, bubbly Blood Orange and Raspberry Sparklers.
This pretty pink cocktail has a few ingredients but it makes for a fun at home celebration special. But should you be one of those couples that does plan ahead and make dinner reservations, we recommend making this beverage as a pre-dinner toast. If you are looking for some more recipe ideas for this holiday weekend, check out our recipe index. Wishing you all a wonderful and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Blood Orange and Raspberry Sparkler
- 1 cup San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa
- 1/2 cup sparkling lime water
- 2 tablespoons raspberry simple syrup recipe below
- 1 ounce St. Germain
- 1 1/2 ounce Vodka
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberries frozen or fresh
- In a small sauce pan add two cups water to one cup sugar.
- Bring to a boil and then switch to medium love heat.
- Add the raspberries.
- Once sugar is fully dissolved, remove from heat and let cool.
- Next add sparkling water, pellegrino, simple syrup, St. Germain, and Vodka to a chilled martini shaker.
- Shake lightly.
- Pour into 2-3 glasses and garnish with a squeeze of lime, ice, and a mint sprig.