:: Weekend Lovelies ::
Welcome to a much needed edition of Weekend Lovelies! Wow I don’t know about you, but I simply can not add one more to-do to the ongoing list of life. Are we all on the same page with the end of the school year near? I feel like life seems to pack it all in at the end. I am trying to have a little faith like the above noted lovely piece of advice from Glitter Inc. I will have faith, and if not I will find a way to celebrate life and another year of health and happiness with my upcoming birthday! I will make it to next Saturday! Sara and I are excited to take in these life moments and all it’s celebrations next week. Sara will be celebrating Seth’s 8th birthday, a much needed family trip, and Father’s Day. I will be busy enjoying (I think) school field trips, a recital, my birthday, and Father’s Day. That being said we will be taking the week off from Simply. We hope you all stay tuned and catch up on some of our posts you may have missed along the way. We will be returning after next week. Here were some of our posts from this week: Cheesy Tamale Pie and Mason Jar Succulents. We hope you all take in these last school moments and enjoy the weekend. Summer we can’t wait for you to greet us!
- Entertaining and hilarious, this epic drum off between Will Ferrell and Chad Smith is one to watch.
- Oh my I can’t imagine this day, The Words Get Stuck. Thanks Mamawolfe for your life lessons.
- I must have the girls over to celebrate summer with a Margarita Bar. How fun would this be?
- The kids will be snacking their way through summer. Let’s be prepared with these refreshing Kool Aid Ice Cubes.
- Nothing is better than a homemade card. Creative Father’s Day Cards for Kids to Make. You are one in a minion Dad!
- It’s time for the kids to have a few more chores added to their lists. Free Printable Chore Charts. Mama needs help.
- Birthdays and balloons go together like cake and frosting. These Marbled Balloons are gorgeous!
- I need to represent my M&M’s with these stamped necklaces. Birthday wish for sure.
- Holy cow, Strawberry Shortcake S’mores….oh my!
- I think these Lemonade Mimosas with Blood Orange are the perfect celebratory drink. Cheers!