:: Strawberry Mango Cream Popsicles ::
Summer is nearly over for us…and the dreading S starts in a few weeks. Yes, Sara and I have been a little MIA from our usual posts for Simply Happenstance. We love our little blog, but both Sara and I have been enjoying our short summer with our kiddos, and lets just say it has simply been going by way toooo fast!
In between beach days and pool time, I blended together this easy and refreshing recipe for Strawberry Mango Cream Popsicles. They are a cinch to make on a hot summer day, but even better enjoyed outside in the nice summer breeze.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup strawberries
- ¼ cup non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mango
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dump all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into six to eight popsicle molds.
- Place in the freezer for 4-8 hours.
We hope you are enjoying your summer as much as we have. We can’t wait to hear what some of your favorite “bucket” list adventures you have done this season. For more summer dessert ideas check us out on Pinterest, where we collect some of our favorite snacks and desserts.