* Pull out your ice cream maker.
* I keep my ice cream maker freezer bowl in the freezer and use it when needed.
* Place the freezer bowl on the ice cream maker.
* Attach the mixing arm.
* In a small bowl, combine the milk, vanilla, and sugar.
* Blend with an immersion blender and or whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
* Pour the ingredients into the ice cream maker.
* Add the heavy whipping cream to the ice cream maker bowl.
* Place the lid on and turn the machine on for 25-30 minutes.
* If adding sandwich cookies, place the crumbled cookies in the maker about 5 minutes
before the ice cream is completed.
* When the ice cream is done mixing, transfer to a freezer safe storage bowl and let sit
for 2 hrs.
* Enjoy your ice cream between two warm Pillsbury Key Lime Cookies.